Arbor Pravail Security Analytics User and Sales Administrator Training
This Arbor course focuses on the use of Pravail Security Analytics within the enterprise network and outlines the pertinent information required to meet corporate network security objectives and understand advanced threats and how Pravail Security Analytics can be used to identify and track such connections. The course outlines the advanced threats associated within the Enterprise and how Pravail Security Analytics provides detection and forensic investigation capabilities within a modern Enterprise. Additionally, the course provides participants with the knowledge and skills needed to install, configure, operate and perform ongoing Pravail Security Analytics administrative functions.
Channel partner pre-sales engineers responsible for the installation, configuration, positioning, support and selling Pravail Security Analytics.
Instructor led technical training
2 1/2 days
- Advanced Threats and How Arbor Can Help
- Understanding Security Threats using Pravail Security Analytics
- Positioning Pravail Security Analytics
- Quoting and Ordering Pravail Security Analytics
- Partnering with Arbor
- Pravail Security Analytics Technical Overview
- Pravail Security Analytics Hardware and Software Architecture
- Web User Interface Overview and Terminology
- Network and Traffic Visibility
- Forensic investigations and capabilities
- Initial Configuration and System Settings
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Participants should be able to :
- Understand the need to protect the internal network devices from advanced threats and how Arbor can help
- Understand how Pravail Security Analytics can be used to identify advances threats so your customers can stop them
- Position and Sell Pravail Security Analytics
- Understand how to interact with Arbor Networks and the partner collateral available
- Describe how Pravail Security Analytics helps to detect abnormal, and possibly malicious, network behaviour and provide an added layer of security and visibility for your internal network.
- Understand how Pravail Security Analytics detects and stops unknown and emerging threats such as zero-day attacks.
- Know how anomalies are presented in the Web user interface and how to interpret anomaly data.
- Describe workflows involved in detecting and protecting against threats.
- Utilize Pravail Security Analytics for forensic investigation and analysis.
- Recognize appropriate traffic levels when detecting and preventing attacks.
- Generate in-depth, easily readable reports for internal and external auditing purposes.
- Install and configure various components of Pravail Security Analytics.
- Describe the software architecture of Pravail Security Analytics and further customize it for a specific application.
Pravail Security Analytics Sales Training Online module
HOW TO BOOK
To receive a quote and book a place on a course please contact:
T: +44 (0)1285 868 500 E: email@example.com